Marco Polo Guide - Bruges, Ghent & Antwerp
In this age of websites, blogs and apps, travellers are overwhelmed with information when planning a holiday. And yet they still need printed maps and information for reference while out exploring a new country. The Marco Polo range is a new series of innovative and budget-priced travel guides that highlight only the best attractions, accommodation and eateries with clear and brief descriptions, plus colour photos. Unique insider tips mean readers can get off the beaten track, while the ‘perfect day/route’ section will help those with limited time to quickly get to know a destination. The only guides on the market with a road atlas and pull-out map at the back, the Marco Polo series is exceptional value for money.
- Best value-for-money guides out on the market.
- All information has been carefully researched with an easy-to-follow layout and colour photos.
- Special tips for when it rains, things to do for free, and places where you can chill out.
- Phrase book and practical travel tips.
- The only travel guides on the market with a road atlas and pull-out map at the back.
- Conveniently sized and light-weight guidebook to fit in your backpack.
- May 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories