Michelin Cuba Like a Local Guide
In your hometown, you undoubtedly have your favourite places to eat, drink, shop or relax. Now imagine you could learn this kind of information about the places you travel to before you even get there. With Michelin and Peter Greenberg’s Like a Local series, you’ll know where to go and what to do to ensure the best travel experience, exactly as if you were a local yourself. Each guidebook features expert travel tips, offering opinion, humour and personality (including Greenberg’s sarcasm) that is so often lacking in the wealth of travel information available online. Cuba … Like a Local is your invaluable guide to everything from island salsa, Santería and cabaret shows, to the country’s aging but glorious architecture. Like a Local is the ideal guide for travellers who want to discover new destinations beyond traditional sightseeing and to expand the limits of their comfort zone.
- Chief editor of the series, Peter Greenberg, is a well-respected American journalist and travel
- Features expert travel tips, destination features, Q&A’s, insider advice, and Michelin’s walking and
- driving tours and excursions.
- Listings are organised into regional sections focusing on the key places and attractions to visit.
- Includes family-friendly activities, colour photographs and mapping.
- Employs Michelin’s famous star-rating system for attractions with detailed visitor information,
- including opening hours.
- Includes recommendations for places to eat and stay for a variety of budgets.
- May 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories