Michelin Great Britain & Ireland Red Guide 2014
The Michelin guide to restaurants and hotels is known by many as the ‘Red Guide’ – a toast to its iconic red cover. Enjoy the best of hotels and restaurants, from tiny bistros to luxury hotels, with the Michelin Guide Great Britain and Ireland 2014. These guides are updated annually by a team of independent and anonymous Michelin inspectors, whose selection criteria guarantee the most reliable information for travellers. Featuring the world-renowned star-rating system for culinary excellence, these guides are also known for their detailed and lively descriptions of each venue, practical information, colour photographs and easy-to-follow maps. The 2014 edition of the Great Britain & Ireland Red Guide caters for individual tastes and budgets: from pubs to taste traditional meals, to starred restaurants for special occasions. This guide includes reviews of more than 2000 restaurants and 1500 hotels that truly reflect these countries’ vibrant and diverse scenes. You will also find a lively introduction to big cities and information on tourist sights and attractions.
- The Michelin brand is internationally respected, particularly the star-rating system for culinary
- In-depth descriptions of every business, including up-to-date prices.
- Restaurants featured cover cuisines from around the world.
- Eateries covered will please all palates and wallets.
- Cultural and practical information about the city.
- Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice.
- Includes maps with the 2014 selection of venues pinpointed.
- May 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories