Michelin Green Guide Scotland
Michelin’s Green Guide Scotland offers in-depth information for travellers with a little more time to spend at their destination. Organised into geographical sections, the guides thoroughly cover every topic of interest to travellers from historical backgrounds, art and architecture to cultural insights. You’ll also find Scotland's star-rated attractions, regional introductions, detailed maps and recommendations for great hotels and restaurants for a variety of budgets. Whether you like to plan your trip carefully, or be spontaneous, Michelin’s trusted Green Guide covers all of the tips and advice to ensure you see the best of everything on your holiday in Scotland.
- Star-rated activities, including family-friendly attractions, and detailed visitor information; lively
- introductions to the area, its people and culture.
- Unique driving and walking tours, which Michelin’s guides are becoming increasingly known for.
- Colourful, easy-to-read maps throughout.
- Restaurant and hotel reviews to suit any budget.
- The ‘Don’t miss’ feature means you won’t visit a museum and accidentally walk past the most
- famous works.
- 01 July 2013
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories