Michelin Italy Red Guide 2014
The Michelin guide to restaurants and hotels is known by many as the ‘Red Guide’ — a toast to its iconic red cover. These guides are updated annually by a team of independent and anonymous Michelin inspectors, whose selection criteria guarantee the most reliable information for travellers. Featuring the world-renowned star-rating system for culinary excellence, these guides are also known for their detailed and lively descriptions of each venue, practical information, colour photographs and easy-to-follow maps. The 2014 edition of the Italy Red Guide includes reviews of 2700 restaurants and 3400 hotels that truly reflect Italy’s vibrant and diverse scene. From osterias to trattorias, the Michelin Red Guide to Italy 2014 will whet your appetite with its short and inviting description for each venue.
- The Michelin brand is internationally respected, particularly the star-rating system for culinary
- In-depth descriptions of every business, including up-to-date prices.
- Restaurants featured cover cuisines from around the world.
- Eateries covered will please all palates and wallets.
- Cultural and practical information about the city.
- Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice.
- Includes maps with the 2014 selection of venues pinpointed.
- May 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories