Michelin Paris Red Guide 2014 (in French)
The Michelin Red Guide Paris 2014 highlights the best hotels and restaurants the French capital has to offer. These guides are updated annually by a team of independent and anonymous Michelin inspectors, whose selection criteria guarantee the most reliable information for travellers. Featuring the world-renowned star-rating system for culinary excellence, these guides are also known for their detailed and lively descriptions of each venue, practical information, colour photographs and easy-to-follow maps. From bistros to brasseries, the 2014 edition of the Paris Red Guide includes reviews of 450 restaurants that truly reflect Paris’ vibrant and diverse culinary scene, including over 150 good-value restaurants. This guide comes with a detachable city plan of Paris with the selection of hotels and restaurants, as well as QTR codes helping you locate your favourite restaurants online.
- The Michelin brand is internationally respected, particularly the star-rating system for culinary
- In-depth descriptions of every business, including up-to-date prices.
- Restaurants featured cover cuisines from around the world.
- Eateries covered will please all palates and wallets.
- Cultural and practical information about the city.
- Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice.
- Includes maps with the 2014 selection of venues pinpointed.
- May 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories