Michelin Red Guide New York City 2014
The Michelin guide to restaurants and hotels is known by many as the ‘Red Guide’ — a toast to its iconic red cover. This New York City guide is updated annually by a team of independent and anonymous Michelin inspectors, whose selection criteria guarantee the most reliable information for travellers. Featuring the world-renowned star-rating system for culinary excellence, this guide is also known for their detailed and lively descriptions of each venue, practical information and easy-to-follow maps. The 2014 edition has been fully revised and updated to ensure the very best selection of places to eat in New York, from gastropubs and brasseries to neighbourhood bistros and starred restaurants. The range of venues featured also reflects the choice and diversity available in this celebrated city.
- In-depth descriptions of every business, including up-to-date prices.
- Special features on starred restaurants with photographs and speciality dishes.
- Eateries covered will please all palates and wallets.
- Notes options for private dining, outdoor eating, exceptional wine lists, notable cocktail lists, small places, breakfast and vegetarian menus.
- Cultural and practical information about the city.
- 01 Apr 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories