UBD Gregory's Truckies Motoring Atlas of Australia (2nd ed)
This may not be the only truckies atlas available on the market, but it’s the only atlas that’s been made from scratch especially for truckies.
- All maps specially designed for this product by Universal Publishers’ and Explore Australia’s expert cartographers.
- Low clearance warnings/indicators with height are shown at better scales.
- Maps show roadside heavy-vehicle parking bays and rest areas, public weighbridges, designated petrol company truck stops, petrol stations offering diesel, over 400 mines and the main ports around Australia.
- State overviews, capital city CBD and extended metropolitan coverage with clear maps covering greater metro areas.
- Over 100 town maps for selected regional centres.
- Strip maps for major highways.
- All public weighbridge listings have been verified to ensure they exist and are operating, and are organised by state/territory.
- Truck stop and petrol company listings organised by state/territory, with useful information on parking, showers, truck servicing, ATMs and bistros/restaurants.
- Truck dealership listings organised by state/territory, highlighting truck engine parts service centres.
- National inter-city distance chart.
- National and state-based transport authority information, including authorised vehicle dimensions, load limits and fatigue management.
- Place names index.
ON SALE 1 JUNE 2014
- 363mm x 272mm
- Page extent
- 208 pages
- June 2014
- Maps & Atlases
- Street Directories