Jenolan Caravan Park
There aren't too many camping areas close to Jenolan Caves - this caravan park in Oberon is one of the closest (it's a 30 min drive to the caves). Located on Cunynghame St in town, it's well maintained, with spacious powered and unpowered tent sites, caravan sites and cabins. There's also a laundry and camp kitchen, and tennis courts and a swimming pool next door. Bookings are essential.
Who to contact: Jenolan Caravan Park; (02) 6336 0344 Website: www.jenolancaravanpark.com.au
- Jenolan Caravan Park, Oberon, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Black Springs camping area
- Millionth Acre picnic and camping area
- Coxs River camping area (walk-in camping)
- Jenolan camping area
- Kowmung Wild River camping area (walk-in camping)
- Campbells River camping area
- Lake Lyell camping area
- Alum Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
- Black Range camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus