The Old Stone House

This beautifully restored Georgian home is in the village of Bungendore, half an hour south of Canberra. Classic gardens provide a peaceful retreat, and the elegant stone house dating from 1861 offers intimate luxury. The four bedrooms are filled with antiques and breakfast is served in the conservatory. Stroll through the village and browse craft shops, galleries and artists’ studios. Try acclaimed restaurant Le Tres Bon, just around the corner, for a classy night out.

Contact information

41 Molonglo St, Bungendore; (02) 6238 1888

comments powered by Disqus