Governor’s Hill Carapark
Easily accessible from the Hume Freeway, the park is 4 km north of Goulburn and offers good facilities. An added attraction is a highly detailed model train set-up to amuse young and old.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, camp kitchen, barbecues, playground, wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Bookings required, credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: weekly, Big4.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, ensuite sites, cabins.
77 Sydney Road, Goulburn 2580
Ph (02) 4821 7373 or 1800 227 373
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park
- Mittagong Caravan Park
- Canberra South Motor Park
- Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)
- Moss Vale Village Caravan Park
- Alivio Tourist Park Canberra
- Capital Country Holiday Village
- Shoalhaven Caravan Village
- Yass Caravan Park