Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park
This park is set in a lovely location on the banks of the Queanbeyan River, just a short stroll from the heart of town. It is easily accessible from the highway and is often very busy.
Toilets and showers, laundry, dump point, barbecues, pets OK.
Bookings required, credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
41A Morrisett Street, Queanbeyan 2620
Ph (02) 6297 4749
- Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)
- Governor’s Hill Carapark
- BIG4 Batemans Bay at Easts Riverside Holiday Park
- BIG4 Nelligen Holiday Park
- Yass Caravan Park
- Alivio Tourist Park Canberra
- Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park
- Canberra South Motor Park
- Capital Country Holiday Village