Yass Caravan Park
The park is just 1 km from the town centre and is a popular overnight stop for those travelling the Hume Highway. There are convenient drive-thru sites, grassy areas and clean amenities. Bookings may be required during holiday periods.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, barbecues, playground, pets OK
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Corner Old Hume Highway and Grampian Street, Yass 2582
Ph (02) 6226 1173
- Alivio Tourist Park Canberra
- Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park
- Gundagai River Caravan Park
- Capital Country Holiday Village
- Rainbow Pines Tourist Caravan Park
- Canberra South Motor Park
- Governor’s Hill Carapark
- Gundagai Tourist Park