BIG4 Dubbo Parklands
Part of the BIG4 conglomerate, Dubbo Parklands is located on the Newell Hwy less than 2 km south of the town centre and supplies topnotch park facilities, including a recreation room with table tennis, movies and a big-screen TV, camp kitchen, children’s playground and laundry. Accommodation options range from powered and unpowered tent sites to deluxe self-contained cabins. Dubbo’s most famous drawcard is the Taronga Western Plains Zoo, but other attractions include Wellington Caves and Old Dubbo Gaol.
How to book: 154 Whylandra St, Dubbo (02) 6884 8633, 1800 033 072 www.big4dubboparklands.com.au
- Big4 Dubbo Parklands, Dubbo, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Balor Hut camping area (walk-in camping)
- Greenbah camping area
- Wanda Wandong camping area
- Warren Weir camping area
- Tandara Caravan Park
- Gunneemooroo camping area (walk-in camping)
- Dows Camp (walk-in and bush camping)
- Mookerawa Waters Park camping area
- Lake Burrendong State Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus