Lake Cargelligo Weir camping area
This camping area sits on the edge of Lake Cargelligo, 95 km west of Condobolin via Lachlan Valley Way. Pelicans, swans, wild ducks, geese and parrots are a few of the birds you may see here. Fishing and picnicking are also popular pastimes. It’s 2WD, dry-weather access only; bring your own drinking water and firewood.
Who to contact: Lake Cargelligo Tourist Association (02) 6898 1501
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Swaggys Beach camping area
- Lake Wyangan camping area
- Willandra camping area
- Binya camping area
- Lake Brewster Weir camping area
- Woolshed Flat camping area
- Common Beach camping area
comments powered by Disqus