Alum Mountain Caravan Park
Located on the northern edge of town alongside the Pacific Highway, this is an older park with basic facilities. It is very convenient for an overnight stop or as a base to explore the local lakes and forests. Dogs are permitted.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas refills, barbecues, pool, pets.
Credit cards, eftpos.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
9787 Pacific Highway, Bulahdelah 2423
Ph (02) 4997 4565
- Myall Shores Nature Resort
- BIG4 Karuah Jetty Village
- Seal Rocks Holiday Park
- Big4 Forster Tuncurry Great Lakes Holiday Park
- Halifax Holiday Park
- Hawks Nest Beach Holiday Park
- Myall River Camp
- Smugglers Cove Holiday Village
- Sandbar and Bushland Caravan Parks