Park Beach Holiday Park
This is a large beachfront council park 4 km from the centre of town and close to the popular jetty precinct. The park boasts a wide range of facilities, including cabins, amenities blocks, a water park and an inground bouncing balloon, and is very popular during peak holiday periods, when bookings are required. A minimum-length stay applies at Christmas and Easter. You'll find it 3 km east of Coffs Harbour city centre on Ocean Pde off Orlando Dr. Explore nearby Muttonbird Island, home to thousands of migratory wedge-tailed shearwaters.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, telephone, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, TV cables (ensuite sites), wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: Top Tourist.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, ensuite sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
1 Ocean Parade, Coffs Harbour; (02) 6648 4888 or 1800 200 111
- Big4 Emerald Beach Holiday Park
- Sapphire Beach Holiday Park
- White Albatross Holiday Centre
- Urunga Heads Holiday Park
- Woolgoolga Beach Caravan Park
- NRMA Darlington Beach Resort & Holiday Park
- The Lorikeet Tourist Park
- Moonee Beach Holiday Park
- Sawtell Beach Holiday Park