Glenriddle Reserve camping area
Glenriddle Reserve is set in the northern reaches of Split Rock Dam, 15 km south of Barraba and roughly 100 km north of Tamworth on Fossickers Way. The dam is popular with fishing and boating aficionados, and the Barraba region is well known for birdwatching. Bring firewood and drinking water. You can reach the camping area via Crow Mountain Rd at the Black Springs turn-off on Fossickers Way.
Who to contact: Barraba Information Centre (02) 6782 1255
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Horton Falls camping area
- Gwydir River camping areas
- Lake Keepit State Park camping area
- Dawsons Spring camping area
- Little Creek Recreation Reserve
- Warrabah camping area
- Rocky Creek Glacial camping areas
- Split Rock Dam camping area
- Bark Hut camping area
comments powered by Disqus