Horton Falls camping area
This is a small and simple camping spot 39 km west of Barraba, which is on Fossickers Way. It’s 2WD access in dry weather only, via Mt Lindsay Rd off Trevallyn Rd. Bring drinking water and firewood and be prepared for a rough road in.
Who to contact: Barraba Information Centre (02) 6782 1255
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Gwydir River camping areas
- Lake Keepit State Park camping area
- Dawsons Spring camping area
- Little Creek Recreation Reserve
- Warrabah camping area
- Rocky Creek Glacial camping areas
- Split Rock Dam camping area
- Bark Hut camping area
- Glenriddle Reserve camping area
comments powered by Disqus