Little Creek Recreation Reserve
You’ll find this small camping area 20 km north-west of Barraba via Trevallyn Rd. Barraba is on the Fossickers Way, and offers visitors plenty of activities such as swimming, boating and fishing at Split Rock Dam. You’ll need to bring drinking water and firewood to this camping area.
Who to contact: Barraba Information Centre (02) 6782 1255
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Horton Falls camping area
- Gwydir River camping areas
- Lake Keepit State Park camping area
- Dawsons Spring camping area
- Warrabah camping area
- Rocky Creek Glacial camping areas
- Split Rock Dam camping area
- Bark Hut camping area
- Glenriddle Reserve camping area
comments powered by Disqus