Rocky Creek Glacial camping areas
Rocky Creek is a picturesque string of placid waterholes formed by glacial activity about 290 million years ago. There are numerous camping areas scattered along the creek, but they’re pretty basic; bring your own drinking water and firewood.
Who to contact: Bingara Tourist Information Centre (02) 6724 0066
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Copeton Waters State Park camping area
- Little Creek Recreation Reserve
- Glenriddle Reserve camping area
- Bark Hut camping area
- Cranky Rock Recreation Reserve
- Horton Falls camping area
- Gwydir River camping areas
- Dawsons Spring camping area
- Copeton Northern Foreshores Reserve camping area
comments powered by Disqus