Cranky Rock Recreation Reserve
Located 8 km east of Warialda on the Gwydir Hwy, Cranky Rock Recreation Reserve is characterised by a visually arresting assembly of granite boulders, picnic facilities, a kiosk and bush shower. Visitors can follow a range of walking tracks, try their hand fossicking in the creek, or visit the wildlife sanctuary.
Who to contact: (02) 6729 1402
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Kings Plains Creek camping area
- Ironbark camping area
- Copeton Northern Foreshores Reserve camping area
- Gwydir River camping areas
- Copeton Waters State Park camping area
- Lemon Tree Flat camping area
- Rocky Creek Glacial camping areas
- Pindari Dam camping area
- Little Creek Recreation Reserve
comments powered by Disqus