Paddys River Falls camping area
Watch the early-morning mist rise off the surface of Paddys River at this lovely grassed camping area, 18 km south of Tumbarumba via the Tumbarumba–Tooma Rd. You can swim and fish here; not far away are opportunities for horseriding, mountain-biking and bushwalking. Bring your own firewood and boil/treat the river water before drinking. There are dump sites in Tumbarumba and Khancoban.
Who to contact: Tumbarumba Visitor Centre (02) 6948 3333
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Paddys River Dam camping area
- Henry Angel Trackhead camping area
- Neils Reserve camping area
- Coonara Point camping area (boat-based camping, northern section)
- Munderoo camping area (walk-in camping)
- Clarke Lagoon Reserve camping area
- Buddong Hut camping area
- Junction camping area (walk-in camping)
- Mannus camping area
comments powered by Disqus