Bega Caravan Park
Nestled into the lush and verdant Bega Valley, Bega Caravan Park is a well-appointed, comfortable place with a range of accommodation options – including motel-style units, cabins, and powered and unpowered tent sites. There’s a laundry and an amenities block here. Note: pets allowed except over Christmas and throughout January.
How to book: 256 Princes Hwy, Bega (02) 6492 2303 www.begacaravanpark.com.au
- Bega Caravan Park, Bega, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Hobart Beach camping area
- Aragunnu camping area
- Nunnock camping area
- Six Mile Creek camping area
- Picnic Point camping area
- Postmans camping area
- Alexanders Hut
- Gillards Beach camping area
- Middle Beach camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus