Bermagui Tourist Park
Close to the centre of town, this good quality park is popular with holidaymakers. The park was so named because the American writer Zane Grey once had a fishing shack on this piece of land. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at Christmas.
Toilets and showers, laundry, dump point, ice, barbecues, playground, boat ramp, wireless internet, pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: pensioners, seniors, weekly off-peak.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
1 Lamont Street, Bermagui 2546
Ph (02) 6493 4382
- BIG4 Narooma Easts Holiday Park
- Island View Beach Resort
- River Breeze Tourist Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Pambula Beach
- Bega Caravan Park
- BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park
- Big4 Tathra Beach Holiday Park
- Seabreeze Holiday Park
- Merimbula Beach NRMA Holiday Park