Huskisson White Sands Tourist Park
This park is just 1 km from the town centre, and well positioned on the beachfront overlooking Jervis Bay; you can often see dolphins playing in the bay. The park has good facilities. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, barbecues, pool, playground, boat ramp, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: seniors, weekly.
Tent sites, powered sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
Corner Nowra and Beach streets, Huskisson 2540
Ph (02) 4406 2045 or 1300 733 028,
- Conjola Lakeside Van Park
- Shoalhaven Caravan Village
- Lake Conjola Entrance Tourist Park
- Crookhaven Heads Tourist Park
- Currarong Beachside Tourist Park
- Shoalhaven Heads Tourist Park
- Mountain View Village
- Jervis Bay Caravan Park
- Swan Lake Tourist Village
- Huskisson Beach Tourist Resort