Ulladulla Headland Tourist Park
This park overlooks the sea from a headland vantage point. It is a good-quality, council managed park, just 1 km from the centre of town. Bookings are required in peak periods and a minimum-length stay applies at Christmas, Easter and long weekends.
Toilets and showers (disabled access), laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas exchange and refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, boat ramp, wireless internet, internet terminal, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: pensioners, seniors, weekly.
Tent sites, powered sites, ensuite sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
14 Did-Dell Street, Ulladulla 2539
Ph (02) 4429 8982 or 1300 733 021,
- Kioloa Beach Holiday Park
- Conjola Lakeside Van Park
- Lake Conjola Entrance Tourist Park
- Swan Lake Tourist Village
- Big4 Bungalow Park
- Beach Haven Holiday Resort
- Murramarang Beachfront Nature Resort
- Lake Tabourie Tourist Park
- Racecourse Beach Tourist Park
- Lakesea Park