Corowa Caravan Park
The park is 2 km east of town with frontage to the Murray River. It is the closest park to the popular golf course. Large and shady, this park is great for a weekend or a longer break. Bookings are required in peak periods.
Toilets and showers, laundry, dump point, kiosk/shop, gas refills, ice, camp kitchen, barbecues, pool, playground, boat ramp, no pets.
Credit cards, eftpos, holiday loading.
Discounts: pensioners, seniors, weekly.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
84 Federation Avenue, Corowa NSW 2646
Ph (02) 6033 1944
- Albury Central Tourist Park
- Lake Hume Tourist Park
- Cobram Barooga Golf Resort
- Big4 Borderland Holiday Park
- Yarrawonga Holiday Park
- Ball Park Caravan Park
- North Cedars Holiday Park
- Albury Citygate Holiday Park
- Painters Island Caravan Park