Finley Lakeside Caravan Park
The park, at the northern end of Finley’s main street, is on the shore of a small lake. There are good basic facilities and the park is a good place for an overnight stay. Bookings are required at Easter and Christmas. The park owns the adjoining property where fully self-contained campers can stay for much less.
Toilets and showers, laundry, gas refills, camp kitchen, barbecues, pets OK.
No credit cards.
Tent sites, powered sites, drive-thru sites, fits big motorhomes, cabins.
1 Murray Street, Newell Highway, Finley 2713
Ph (03) 5883 1170
- Jerilderie Motel and Caravan Park
- Yarrawonga Holiday Park
- Cobram Oasis Tourist Park
- Ball Park Caravan Park
- Gateway Lifestyle Shepparton East Holiday Park
- Cobram Barooga Golf Resort
- RACV Cobram Resort
- Corowa Caravan Park
- Boomerang Way Tourist Park
- BIG4 Tocumwal Tourist Park