Euston Regional Park
Close to the town of Euston on the Sturt Hwy, this park can be accessed via Tapalin Mail Rd off the highway. Bring your own everything and boil/treat the river water before drinking.
Who to contact: NPWS Buronga (03) 5021 8900
Nestled along the northern bank of the Murray, Euston Regional Park is the ideal spot to set up camp under a majestic river red gum and while away the time fishing, swimming or birdwatching. You can access the park via Sturt Hwy, just west of the town of Euston.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Koondrook State Forest camping areas
- Lake Victoria State Forest camping areas
- Campbells Island State Forest camping areas
- Perricoota State Forest camping areas
- Gol Gol State Forest camping areas
comments powered by Disqus