Mulwala precinct camping areas
This precinct is 8 km west of Mulwala, via Mulwala–Barooga Rd.
Who to contact: NPWS Griffith (02) 6966 8100
This campsite is located in Murray Valley Regional Park
Established in July 2010 to protect the majestic river red gum forests of the region’s Ramsar-listed wetland, this park hosts a unique ecosystem with 40 threatened plant species and more than 60 threatened native animal species. It’s also a great place to camp, walk, fish, canoe or birdwatch; keep an eye out for the park’s yellow rosella.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Koondrook State Forest camping areas
- Lake Victoria State Forest camping areas
- Campbells Island State Forest camping areas
- Perricoota State Forest camping areas
- Gol Gol State Forest camping areas
comments powered by Disqus