Clarkes Beach Holiday Park
Nestled on the sands of one of Australia’s most famous holiday towns, Byron Bay, this park’s serene environment is complemented by its modern facilities and amazing views. It’s within walking distance of town and some of the country’s most iconic beaches: Main Beach, the Pass and Wategoes Beach. An experience not to be missed is a picnic lunch on the park’s viewing platform while watching migrating whales pass. There are cabins and villas, and tent and caravan sites as well as a playground and laundry.
How to book: Lighthouse Rd, Byron Bay (02) 6685 6496 www.clarkesbeach.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Massey Greene Holiday Park
- Bush camping areas (walk-in camping)
- Burleigh Beach Tourist Park
- Cutters Camp camping area
- The Settlement camping area
- Broken Head Holiday Park
- Mount Warning Rainforest Park
- Rummery Park camping area
- Flat Rock Tent Park
- Forest Tops camping area
comments powered by Disqus