Woolgoolga Beach Caravan Park
A great family holiday spot fronting the Pacific Ocean, Woolgoolga Beach Caravan Park’s facilities include powered sites with beach views, villas with private verandahs, a camp kitchen complete with herb garden and a large children’s playground. The town itself is well-known for its Indian community and Sikh temples (open to visitors on weekends). Woolgoolga Headland is the perfect spot to watch migrating humpback whales May–Nov. A 2 km riverside walk along Woolgoolga Creek wends through subtropical rainforest to a spectacular waterfall. Turn right off the Pacific Hwy onto Clarence St and follow the road to the beach.
Who to contact: 55 Beach St, Woolgoolga 1800 200 555 www.coffscoastholidayparks.com.au/woolgoolga-beach-caravan-park/
- Woolgoolga Beach Caravan Park, Woolgoolga, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Diggers Headland Reserve Camping Ground
- Bush camping areas
- Illaroo camping area
- Pebbly Beach camping area
- Station Creek camping area
- Boorkoom camping area
- Sawtell Beach Holiday Park
- Bindarri camping areas (walk-in and bush camping)
- The Junction camping area
- Rocky Point camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus