Adelaide River Inn Tourist Park
The park is part of the Adelaide River Inn, which has a bistro, bar and service station. The campground is quiet, with large, shady, grassed areas in a tropical garden. There are powered and unpowered sites and free BBQs. Dogs are allowed if on leash. Adelaide River is 1 hr south of Darwin with good access to Litchfield National Park and the historic Goldfields Loop.
How to book: Stuart Hwy, Adelaide River (08) 8976 7047 www.adelaideriverinn.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Douglas Hot Springs camping area
- Florence Falls 2WD camping area
- Buley Rockhole camping area
- Tjaynera (Sandy Creek) Falls camping area
- Adelaide River Show Society Caravan Park
- Surprise Creek Falls camping area
- Florence Falls 4WD camping area
- Douglas Daly Tourist Park
- Wangi Falls camping area
- Walker Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus