Mount Bundy Station
Historic Mt Bundy Station is a working cattle farm with camping alongside Adelaide River. It is very picturesque, set in a valley with the old farm buildings restored for accommodation surrounding a billabong. There are grassed, shady sites (some with power). There is also a pool (crocodiles inhabit the river). Fires are allowed and campfire social nights organised in the dry season.
How to book: Haynes Rd, Adelaide River (08) 8976 7009 www.mtbundy.com.au
- Mount Bundy Station, Adelaide River, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Douglas Hot Springs camping area
- Florence Falls 2WD camping area
- Buley Rockhole camping area
- Tjaynera (Sandy Creek) Falls camping area
- Adelaide River Show Society Caravan Park
- Surprise Creek Falls camping area
- Florence Falls 4WD camping area
- Douglas Daly Tourist Park
- Wangi Falls camping area
- Walker Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus