Timber Creek Hotel Fogarty’s Store
Circle F Caravan Park is part of the Timber Creek Hotel and Fogarty’s Store complex, which offers accommodation options for all, from air-conditioned motel rooms through to camping areas. There are powered and unpowered campsites on large grassy and shady areas. The complex has dining and bar facilities, plus a pool, spa and supermarket, as well as the usual campground BBQs. It’s a good stopover between Katherine and Kununurra or Gregory National Park. Firewood is usually supplied, and there is bore water which will need to be treated, or you can bring your own drinking water. It’s on the Victoria Hwy at Timber Creek, 285 km west of Katherine.
How to book: Victoria Hwy, Timber Creek (08) 8975 0722 www.timbercreekhotel.com.au
Who to contact: Timber Creek Hotel (08) 8975 0722
- Timber Creek Gunamu Tourist Park, Timber Creek, Caravan park
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Big Horse Creek camping area
- Spring Creek Yard camping area
- Bullita camping area
- East Baines Crossing camping area
- Limestone Gorge camping area
- Sullivan Creek camping area
- Drovers Rest camping area
- Fig Tree Yard camping area
- Top Humbert Yard camping area
comments powered by Disqus