Although mainly a stop for people passing through, there are a few attractions in the local area, including a mango farm, tea-tree farm, grape farm, gem prospecting and an Aboriginal art gallery. Central Mt Stuart is nearby, indicating the approximate geographical centre of Australia. The roadhouse has a pool, restaurant and bar. It’s on the Stuart Hwy, 193 km north of Alice Springs, about 60 km past Aileron.
How to book: Stuart Hwy, Ti Tree (08) 8956 9741
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Annas Reservoir camping area (bush camping)
- Aileron Roadhouse
- Jay Creek camping area (walk-in camping)
- Wycliffe Well Holiday Park
- Barrow Creek Hotel
- Mulga Camp camping area (walk-in camping)
- Millers Flat camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus