Centenary Park camping area
This campground features 8 powered sites, a laundry and an electric BBQ. For stays more than 1 night, the second night is free; maximum stay is 7 nights. Visitors can throw a line in at nearby Lake Dyer or enjoy the walking trails. To get here, follow the signpost on Mulgowie Rd in Thornton, 15 km south of Laidley. Treat or boil tap water before drinking. Advance bookings are required.
How to book: cnr Mulgowie and Thornton School rds, Thornton (07) 5465 3698, 0439 368 561
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Atkinson Dam Holiday Park
- D'Aguilar National Park camping areas (bush camping)
- Poplar Flat camping area
- The Gorge camping reserve
- Captain Logan Camp
- Yarramalong Camping and Outdoor Recreation Centre
- Lake Dyer Camping and Caravan Ground
- Lumley Hill camping area
- Atkinson Dam Waterfront Caravan Park
comments powered by Disqus