Broadwater Recreational Reserve camping area
Known to be a good birdwatching area, this campsite is suitable for self-sufficient campers. Signposted access is via Broadwater Access Rd off the Burnett Hwy, 22 km north of Nanango. Drop into the visitor centre for information about the Nanango region and arrange a permit through the South Burnett Energy & Visitor Centre.
Who to contact: South Burnett Energy & Information Centre (07) 4171 0100
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Clancys camping area
- Peach Trees camping and day-use area
- First Settlers Park camping area
- Maidenwell camping area
- Yallakool Caravan Park on Bjelke-Petersen Dam
- Emu Creek camping area
- Dandabah camping area
- Seven Mile Diggings camping area
- Swinging Bridge Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus