First Settlers Park camping area
Available for a single-night stopover, this free site has surprisingly good facilities. There’s a powered site suitable for caravans and camper trailers, showers (bring $2 coins for hot water) and a public phone at the general store across the road. It is in Benarkin, signposted off the D’Aguilar Hwy south-east of Nanango.
Who to contact: South Burnett Energy and Information Centre (07) 4171 0100 www.southburnett.qld.gov.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Clancys camping area
- Peach Trees camping and day-use area
- Maidenwell camping area
- Yallakool Caravan Park on Bjelke-Petersen Dam
- Emu Creek camping area
- Dandabah camping area
- Seven Mile Diggings camping area
- Broadwater Recreational Reserve camping area
- Swinging Bridge Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus