Maidenwell camping area
This free stopover (maximum 24 hr) has a BBQ, toilets and picnic tables on Coomba Falls Rd in Maidenwell, 25 km south-west of Nanango. Have a hot shower in the town hall (pick up the key from the general store), and bring your own firewood and drinking water (tap water must be treated or boiled before drinking).
Who to contact: South Burnett Energy and Information Centre (07) 4171 0100 www.southburnett.qld.gov.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Clancys camping area
- Peach Trees camping and day-use area
- First Settlers Park camping area
- Yallakool Caravan Park on Bjelke-Petersen Dam
- Emu Creek camping area
- Dandabah camping area
- Seven Mile Diggings camping area
- Broadwater Recreational Reserve camping area
- Swinging Bridge Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus