Tipperary Flat camping area
This spot on the D’Aguilar Hwy in Nanango offers free overnight camping with a few surprising mod cons, including disabled toilets and a dump point for caravans. Grab a key to the town hall from the Nanango information centre (open every day of the year except Christmas Day) for a free hot shower.
Who to contact: South Burnett Energy and Information Centre (07) 4171 0100
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Clancys camping area
- Peach Trees camping and day-use area
- First Settlers Park camping area
- Maidenwell camping area
- Yallakool Caravan Park on Bjelke-Petersen Dam
- Emu Creek camping area
- Dandabah camping area
- Seven Mile Diggings camping area
- Broadwater Recreational Reserve camping area
- Swinging Bridge Park camping area
comments powered by Disqus