Beach camping sites
There are 5 beach camping zones on Moreton Island: north-west, north-east, south-west, south-east and Yellow Patch. There are no facilities in these camping zones, so you must bring all essentials including drinking water, rubbish bags, firewood (for use in established fireplaces only), first-aid kit and shovel. Note: you cannot camp on beaches outside these zones.
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- The Wrecks camping area (walk-in camping)
- North-west camping area (bush camping)
- South-east camping area (bush camping)
- North Point camping area
- North-east camping area (bush camping)
- Comboyuro Point camping area
- Blue Lagoon camping area
- South-west camping area (bush camping)
- Yellow Patch camping area (bush camping)
- Ben-Ewa camping area
comments powered by Disqus