The Boulders camping area
This campground beside a creek is 6 km west of Babinda on Boulders Rd, with signposted access off the Bruce Hwy. There are 5 sites with no more than 5 people per site. There is a maximum stay of 48 hr.
Who to contact: Babinda Information Centre (07) 4067 1008
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Bramston Beach Campground
- Western Summit camping area (walk-in camping)
- Junction camping area (bush camping)
- Russell Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Graham Range camping area (bush camping)
- Eastern Summit camping area (walk-in camping)
- Babinda Creek camping area
- Goldsborough Valley camping area
- Big Rock camping area (walk-in camping)
comments powered by Disqus