Bingil Bay camping area
This campground is about 3 km north of Mission Beach on Bingil Bay Rd. There is no power available here. Mission Beach is a 2 hr drive from Cairns or a 3 hr drive from Townsville, and is known for its 14 km stretch of sandy beaches. Note: take precautionary measures against marine stingers Oct–May.
Who to contact: Tully Visitor Information Centre (07) 4068 2288
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Western Summit camping area (walk-in camping)
- Babinda Creek camping area
- Kent Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Big Rock camping area (walk-in camping)
- Stephens Island camping area (boat-based camping)
- Bramston Beach Campground
- The Boulders camping area
- Graham Range camping area (bush camping)
- Eastern Summit camping area (walk-in camping)