Weipa Camping Ground
A 5.5 ha beachfront camping ground on Kerr Point Rd, this site has a pool, general supplies kiosk and laundry facilities. If upgrading, an accommodation block on site has 12 air-conditioned units. Weipa is at the northern end of the unsealed Peninsula Developmental Rd, about 200 km north-west of the Archer River Roadhouse. Ask about fishing and mining tours. Note: alcohol restrictions apply in the areas surrounding Weipa; check current limits before embarking.
How to book: Kerr Point Rd, Weipa (07) 4069 7871 www.campweipa.com
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Bramwell Station Tourist Park
- Janie Creek camping area
- Bramwell Junction camping area
- Telegraph Track camping areas – Bramwell Junction to Eliot Falls (bush camping)
- Moreton Telegraph Station
- Pennefather River camping area
- Stoneys Crossing camping area (bush camping)
- Cullen Point camping area
- False Pera Head camping area
comments powered by Disqus