Emerald Cabin and Caravan Village
Overlooking Emerald’s 18-hole golf course, this caravan park has a range of facilities including drive-through powered sites, a laundry and a camp kitchen with gas BBQ, microwave and fridge. The camping area offers plenty of grass and shade. Visitors can get supplies in Emerald, go fossicking in the gem fields, or take a day trip to Carnarvon Gorge.
How to book: 64 Opal St, Emerald (07) 4982 1300 www.emeraldcabinandcaravanvillage.com.au
Who to contact: Emerald Cabin and Caravan Village; (07) 4982 1300 Website: www.emeraldcabinandcaravanvillage.com.au
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Bunbuncundoo Springs camping area (bush camping)
- Dargonelly Rock Hole camping area
- West Branch camping area
- Munall camping area
- Big Bend camping area (walk-in camping)
- Rubyvale Caravan Park
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Lake Maraboon
- Nuga Nuga camping area (bush camping)
- Rotary Shelter Shed camping area
comments powered by Disqus