Archers Crossing camping area
A great spot for fishing, Archers Crossing has a boat ramp on the southern side of the Condamine River. Suitable for self-sufficient campers, the only facilities are the shelter shed, tables and BBQs. The site is 24 km south-east of Chinchilla, reached by Hopelands Rd.
Who to contact: Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre (07) 4679 4491
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Burtons Well camping area (walk-in camping)
- Jandowae Accommodation Park
- Dogwood Creek camping area
- Wilga Bush camping area
- Westcott camping area (walk-in camping)
- Chinchilla Weir camping area
- Grays Reserve camping area (bush camping)
- Lake Broadwater camping area
- Caliguel Lagoon camping area
comments powered by Disqus