Chinchilla Weir camping area
Catch some perch, catfish or Murray cod in the Condamine River near this campsite, where a maximum 2-night stay applies. There is a boat ramp on site but fishing is not permitted within 200 m of the weir wall. BYO firewood and drinking water. From Chinchilla, travel 8 km south on Chinchilla–Tara Rd.
Who to contact: Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre (07) 4679 4491
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Burtons Well camping area (walk-in camping)
- Jandowae Accommodation Park
- Dogwood Creek camping area
- Wilga Bush camping area
- Westcott camping area (walk-in camping)
- Grays Reserve camping area (bush camping)
- Archers Crossing camping area
- Lake Broadwater camping area
- Caliguel Lagoon camping area
comments powered by Disqus