Grays Reserve camping area (bush camping)
This small site has no facilities and suits self-sufficient campers only. From Chinchilla, travel 16 km south along Chinchilla–Tara Rd. After a large dip in the road, travel 200 m and turn right onto the bush track that leads to the river, opposite the property called Chinta.
Who to contact: Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre (07) 4679 4491
Want to see your campsite photos featured here? Send us your photos.
- Burtons Well camping area (walk-in camping)
- Jandowae Accommodation Park
- Dogwood Creek camping area
- Wilga Bush camping area
- Westcott camping area (walk-in camping)
- Chinchilla Weir camping area
- Archers Crossing camping area
- Lake Broadwater camping area
- Caliguel Lagoon camping area
comments powered by Disqus